Duration : 2 Days
Course Fee : LKR 12000 per head (Inclusive lunch, refreshments, and course materials
(with ISO/IEC17020:2012 Std)
Venue : Sri Lanka Accreditation Board, NO:104A, Kithulwatta Rd, Borella
This programme provides detailed interpretation of requirements in ISO/IEC 17020: 2012 and development of inspection schemes including exercises and group activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Mainly applicable to personnel in inspection bodies, Regulatory bodies carryout regulatory inspections and other interested parties.
- This is a prerequisite for attending implementation courses.
- Introduction of SLAB & Inspection
- Quality Management and Accreditation
- Structure of the Standard
- Clauses of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Regulatory framework in Sri Lanka for Consumer Protection and
- Public Safety & Inspection
- Auditing techniques
- Personnel attributes of Inspectors
- Inspection Techniques and regulations in different areas
- Application of Traceability, Calibration and Testing in Inspections
- Documentation of Quality Management System
- Exercises & Group activities
You can pay directly to the SLAB or do an online transfer to <SLAB Account>