Assessor Training On ISO/IEC 17029:2019 & ISO 14065:2020
ISO/IEC 17029:2019 and ISO 14065:2020
- B. Sc. Degree from a recognized institution preferably degree in Bio Science or Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least four years of work experience in applicable sectors such as renewable energy, power generation, etc. Experience in projects/programmes with Sri Lanka Sustainable Energy Authority/ Climate Change Secretariat, Experience in Energy or Fossil or fuel-based industry can do high-risk sector assessments
– ISO/IEC 17029:2019- General principles and requirements for validation and verification bodies.
– ISO14065:2020- General principles and requirements for bodies validating and verifying environmental information.
– ISO14064-3:2019-Specification with guidance for the verification and validation of greenhouse gas statements.
– Case studies, Discussions & Examination.
Course Fee :LKR 20,000
Closing date :2022-10-20
Duration: 05 days